Saturday 21 May 2011

Surprise Monday by Sheela


This story is really a true one and not just imagined. my husband name is Mr. Panner Selvam and my name is Sheela panner selavam.
-------------------------------------------------------
It was a bright day at Guntur. This city is located in ANDHRA PRADESH. Approximately near Vijay Wada. We had planned to got to Triupati, the richest God on earth venkatachalam.

On Friday morning we planned to go to bank to give our hand prints and photos. So as we planned we went and gave the details of our visit to it.

My husband suggested to got there by our new car SCORPIO. So we cancelled our train ticket to there.

Sunday afternoon we started from there and we reached Tripathi by midnight one o'clock. We stayed in a hotel named Woodlands.

The next morning we started to got to temple by our car and started to drive through the hills. There we had several cheackings.

And finally we reached there and we stood in a line leading to the DARSHAN hall for nearly FIVE HOURS. After a long travel through line we reached there.

We prayed to God and we went out of the line back to our parking stand.

There I asked my husband, "why did you take a new dress here?" he replied "for wearing it after my offerings to lord."

I was astonished at his reply. We believe strongly in astrology. (actually I don't believe but since their family believe the forced me to do so)

On our way to the area allotted for shaving the head I noticed a man surrounded by a group of people.

I asked my husband "what are they doing there?" he said "he is a famous man who says about our future and the offerings to be done to overcome the difficulties in life.

So he took me there and he saw his hand and said "to live long in your life do a offering to God" "what should I do? 
Say it." He saw my head and asked several questions about me. I answered all.

Then he said " To avoids the accident you face on your way back to your place you should sacrifice your wife's hair. I was left to my fate.

I loved my hair which was a 7" long. But here in India we do anything to avoid being a widower.

So I decided to do it. My husband did not speak a word to me. He led me to the place where they shave. I was astonished to see my women having their head shaved.

And so I too decided. A young man was there sitting jobless. He took me there.

All craned their necks to have a look at me. I wore a saree of yellow color. And necklace.

There my husband said " I will go first and sit. And you follow me . do you understand?"

"yes. I would."

My husband gave a packet of milk to him and poured it in a vessal and the man took a drop of it and put it in his head and began to shave.

He started from the central part of the head and did to all other sides. He was done. Next It was my turn. I looked at him. The with my husbands help I sat down. The thing was done to me. There was no cape around me nor a comb only strands of hair and the blade.

He took the milk in his right hand and put it in my head. I noticed him changing his blade and placed it in my head.

Suddenly I heard a sound sssss. It was made by the blade in my head. Strands of hair began to fall on my lap I began to cry .

My husband wiped away my tears and one moment was a moment which consoled me the hair fell on my lap and I began to feel it . I touched it and I remembered my memories what all I did to male my hair a beautiful one.
Suddenly he changed my angle and started to shave from my ear and then back and I was done.

A shaved lady. It looked common there and there was a family of 15 members including a a grand children shaving their head.

Then we took bath there and wore our new dress and on our way back to make the story short we met with a accident and we suffered from minor injuries.

I thanked god for his help.
Hope this is the en

5 comments:

vennis vasanth said...

really...will u send ur pics 2 my mail(if u had)...it's only a request

vennis vasanth said...

really...will u send ur pics 2 my mail(if u had)...it's only a request

thangeswari said...

i too got bald due to my parents vow at tirupathy but now iam satisfied at my new look i have got my nose also pierced ilike my bald look sooooomuch i frankly say that baldness is toooo good for me

Anonymous said...

hi all iam thangeshwari
iam working as a teacher .i have head shave due to my parents vow that after my marriage iwould shave my head at tirupathy. first ididnt agree because i had long hair upto buttocks but due to compulsion i agreed .we went to tirupathy and took rest in a cottage.after we went to kalyanakatta to shave my head my husband bought tokens and isat in front of the barber and within five minutes i was bald . i touched my bald head it was too good i liked my new look and baldness is too good for me .till now every april i cut my hair above the sholders every summer holidays.

Unknown said...

Will u send me u r pictures my email id is jiram660@gmail.com