Tuesday 10 May 2011

Malini Teacher by Ajm1991

         I am from Kerala and this article about the true events I witnessed about 2 years ago. I was doing my +2 and Malini Teacher was taking chemistry for me. She is friendly as well a strict lady. She had thin curly hairs about a medium length. She is 46 years old and she was too worried about her age. She tries to keep it hide from everyone but once she revealed her age accidentally. She had a notion that the ageing of a woman is reflected only on her face and complexion not her physique. So she tried to keep her face as perfect as possible by frequently visiting beauty parlors but never cared about her body. As a result she became fat compared to her colleagues and developed a huge paunch. She never gave her time on work outs and only focused on bleaching her face at beauty parlors.

         She used to come to school in her active wearing sun glasses. In spite of her efforts she looked really aged!It was the end of February and we have only one week left for our board exam. On the last Monday before our exams, I was in my classroom preparing for the exams. It was a fine morning and then my friends rushed to me and asked me to go with them to have a watch. Being enthusiastic, I accompanied them and we ended up in front of the staff room. I saw a small crowd of my friends and checked in to find the reason .I was shocked. I saw the Malini teacher has shaved her head. She was wearing a tuque to hide her head and was really shy to face us. She just smiled and answered vaguely to our questions regarding her decision. She asked her to go to the class and try to act as though nothing has happened. 

         In the class, Malini didn’t allow us to ask anything about her head. She had her green tuque on her though the time. She didn’t remove even at the staffroom. IT was summer and heat was at the peak. Even then she didn’t remove her woolen tuque to wipe out her sweat. We tried our level best to get a sneak peak of her bald head. We never made comments nor laughs about her since our internal marks were on her hands. After doing some enquiry and spying and found out that she shaved her head at thirupathi since she had a vow and she was not at all interested to shave her head since she was too much worried about her age. But her husband forced her to shave the head. Well, after that week the exam started and the school was closed for vacation. We said good bye to our school. 

        In my school, there was no prescribed uniform for teachers. They are allowed to be in Sari or Churidhar. When all my teachers were in Churidhar, Malini teacher remained in Sari. She had a conviction that in Churidhar, the student won’t have enough respect to the teachers. But the actual reason was Churidhar would reveal her huge paunch more noticeable and Sari would be a safe house for her. Even outside the school we never saw her in a costume other than Sari. Well, the baldhead made maximum trouble for her in the costume. A bald lady in sari not a usual sight in Kerala and this resulted Malini teacher to have more attention. At last, she decided to rope into jeans along with loose kurthas, shirts and tops. However her decision to switch the costumes was right. She didn’t have much public attraction like before since the tuque covered her head perfectly. Her sun glasses along with her jeans and top gave her more of masculine outlook then feminine. Even then her huge paunch tuned out a problem for her. Her fat ass made the scene more subject to laughter. It is clear that she is eagerly waiting for hair to grow back but it seems like her is not growing as expected. She decided to do workouts. 

         For the next 2 months she was regularly seen in parks doing jogging and in gym for doing work out. It was a new experience for us who used to spend hours on the very same parks and gyms to have Malini teacher with us. We never saw her before there. However she seemed to be really friends with us during those days. She herself said that she had to be strict with us in the class else she knew well that we won’t obey her and would hard to control. Since we left the school forever, she felt that there is no need to be strict with us anymore and revealed to us that how friendly and jovial she is. We used to share jokes and old memories when we get tired. Malini teacher was turning to be more of a friend than a teacher to us. However the tuque remained firm to her head and she was not ready to remove it. She was not even ready to take the snaps of her. We felt bad about these and told her that she should change her attitude. She replied that our opinions will be changed to soon.

        Due to her sincere and painstaking efforts her paunch was reduced considerably and so as her fat. She said that she lost about 12 kilos in two months. She seemed to be a perfect fit for her costumes. One day she said to us that she have another trip to thirupathi. We asked her whether she will shave again. She just smiled. She came back after three days and said that she shaved again.3 days were left to open the school. We were sad because we would miss her. On the last day she agreed to take snaps of her and removed her tuque. For the first we saw her shaved head. It was as smooth as cue ball. Sweat was flowing down her head and it shined in the sunshine. She asked sorry to us for rude behavior before and said that she wanted us to take her good and nice pictures rather that her obese ones. We asked what the reason behind her second shave was. She said –“Last time when I shaved, I was really afraid to face the people. I was feeling shy and more over my physique made me a subject to laughter. My bald head made me to realize the need for a fit body. I understood that my age would be revealed In spite of hours in beauty parlor. Now I had a perfect body structure and I understood that I am looking younger now. I shaved my head again to make the people understand that I am beautiful in bald head also and I am bold lady." She left in her scooter. She was right. The tuque with sun glasses along with jeans and top made her really beautiful and 10 years younger then. She was so perfect in the attire as though she was tailor made for the costumes.

   
        Two weeks later, I went to school to collect my certificates. I found Malini teacher coming in her activa scooter in sari with sleeveless blouse. She had her tuque in her head and wore sun glasses. She was looking really beautiful. The students made addressed with adjectives like glamorous and stylish. She parked her scooter and get down from there collecting her books. To my surprise she removed her tuque and kept inside the box of scooter. She passed her palm through her bald head and accompanied her colleagues. The students were looking at her. This time they admitted that she is really beautiful even in bald head. I found that she didn’t use tuque during her class. However she was strict to her students. I am not surprised since I knew the reason. During the interval I went to her and said that she is awesome in a lowered voice. She just smiled and left.

         Last week, I went to school to refresh my old memories. Malini teacher is still working there. Her hair is grown back. But there is a noticeable change in her. She maintained her body well during these two years and remained slim and beautiful and looked younger. Many new young teachers of age around 25 are appointed, many teachers left the school. However Malini teacher was the most beautiful among them even though she was 48 years old. Seems like it’s hard to believe that she is of 48!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

how the madam shaves her head